sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes :
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
*** Photos must be exclusive and unpublished
TERMS & RULES
- We can only accept photos from the photographer or the copyright holder of the images. If you are not the copyright holder of photos and are interested in being published by Picton Magazine, please have the photographer or copyright holder that you work with sending us the images.
- Please make sure that all titles, names, and credits are in English.
- If you have wardrobe credits, you should mention wardrobe credits in your pdf file and relate photos to those credits in your pdf file.
- All team credit information should be sent.
- Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! information will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.We regret to inform you that if you make any mistake in your submission, You should pay €120 for your mistakes Corrections.
- Also if you want to remove your series after publishing, You should pay €120 for removing that from the published issue.
- Try to include different image types in your editorial. (landscape, portrait, close-up, etc.)
- Unfortunately, we do not supply free copies ( Hard or digital ) of the magazine, This is simply because of printing and designing costs. However, we will happily provide links to the information of where the magazine can be purchased for Digital or Print. Also, If you want to have tear sheets in your hands after publishing, please use "Prioritized" or other paid submission categories.